Friday, July 26, 2013

Shanna's First DT Post!

Our other amazing International Design Team Member has also been busy creating these gorgeous cards.

Here is Shannas work....

On to today's events. I made a new set of cards for Tomorrow's Memories.

I will admit this collection was a little weird for me to work with as I had no clue what kind of theme I was going towards... Friends, Love, etc...

But I think I had fun and hope your inspired to do a little memory shopping. You can also check out the  current kits they have for sale  HERE!







Make sure you follow Tomorrow's Memories on Facebook to stay up to date on current products and events in store as well as stopping by. 

Items Used:
Kasiercraft: Sweet Pea paper and Rub-ons
Dusty Attic Mini Script 
Canvas
Doily
Twine
Pop Dots

No comments: