Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bo Bunny Madeleine


Hi Rikki here today sharing a layout with you using Bo Bunny's Madeleine range, which is in store now. So confession time I would normally have not gone to this range because its in the purple hues and the style is no me, but after completing this layout I have to say I am so happy I pushed out of my comfort zone or I would have never been able to create this layout. 

And trust me when I say you should all give this a go once in awhile......



Do you see that beautiful trim? When your in store next why dont you see the new trims, they are stunning and add a quick elegant detail to any page. 


To add instant height to your layout, add some cogitated cardstock under your photo, it adds support to the weight of the flowers and height to work around your flower clusters. 


A tip for those who want to do a massive flower cluster is to have a form to follow. The Your Creative Wings Vines are the perfect start to your page.


Do you have some resin in your stash? If your anything like me you have loads of it and often struggle with trying to find the perfect piece to match your layout.... why not give them a spray with some gold spray paint? If you dont have any spray paint, hit it with a little Prima Art Basic gesso and then Prima's Colour Bloom spray....


Want a quick title? Have you seen the new Kaisercraft Dies, just use some Jac paper through the die, peel and glitter away.



Dont forget to add the glitter throughout the page.... I love the new Prima Art Basics 3 D Matte Gel, its great to brush on and sprinkle glitter over it.


With Your Creative Wings Chipboard, you are lucky to get a small and a large one in the set to add extra depth I cut up the small set and laid it over the large one.

Bo Bunny Madeleine Papers



Kaisercraft Dies

Prima Color Bloom


Your Creative Wings Vine Chipboard


Till next time why dont you pop into the store and grab some of the new products.......

Hope you have a creative day.

Rikki

xxxxx

No comments: