Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Enjoy the Little Things

Good Morning, happiness is fussy cutting..... I know, I know, I can hear the grumbles from here, but it is for me I love a great pattern and to sit down, put my feet up with a coffee or a glass of wine while watching a TV show and cut away...... its a great evening for sure. This is why I was so happy when I saw this floral piece in the Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Range..... 


Dont forget the Collectables pack when your buying the papers, they are so helpful, especially for a quick diecut title, why not add a couple together?


Foam mount is your best friend when your a fussy cutter, so dont forget to grab a roll or two when your in store......

Sometimes you need a bit of bling, why not follow a shape and mix up your pearl sizes throughout the layout, I love to include them on the photo as well as it ties it all together. 


A tip to creating a heart on your page, start off with the bottom layer and make sure that it is a perfect heart then once you have stuck it down build up the layers with different flower sprays.


Kaisercraft 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper Rustic Harmony - Peace

Kaisercraft 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper Rustic Harmony - Delightful

 Kaisercraft 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper Rustic Harmony - Tranquil 

Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony - Collectables.

Till next time, have a creative day......
PS next post is for those who love getting messy.

Rikki
xxxxxxx



No comments: