Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Mind's Eye "Hello World" | Louise Beerens

Over the last couple of days I have been sharing some layouts using the new collections that have arrived in the shop and today I have some shares using My Mind's Eye "Hello World".  Playful, vibrant, and comprised of primary colors with pop, this collection will give you wanderlust for sure!  Yes, it's a travel-themed collection, but I can see so many other uses for it too.  



My first layout is 12"x12" and I cut along the decorative feature on one of the papers to create my lower border.This is a great way to stretch your papers as I still have most of that sheet left to play with on another layout.  I cut apart another sheet to create my heart and geotag embellishments.  All I added was some stitching, twine and ink splats.






My next page is 8.5"x 11" and I used my die-cutting machine to create my large title.  You could easily recreate this by hand, or by adding letter stickers on top of the paper.  I just really wanted a big bold title.....I kept the cut letters in case I want to use them somewhere else.  This is a great way to use both the positive and negatives from your die-cutting.  


I added some sequins and wood veneers from my stash as well as twine, machine sttiching and ink splats.




Next up is another 8.5" x 11" page and this time I used the grid paper as my background.  I cut-apart another patterned paper to create the red embellishments.  I used my die-cutting machine to create my title, but again, letter stickers could be used instead.  I added a tag, a label and some wooden dots as well as my signature-stitching.




I hope you've enjoyed my layout shares over the last few days- hurry in to Tomorrow's Memories to grab these new collections before they're all gone!

No comments: